NSW Game Council Feedback

General Hunting News & Alerts. The place for posting and reading about what's happening in the world of hunting, for finding out what our Friends & Foes are up to, and how we are responding.

Moderator: Moderators

erron

NSW Game Council Feedback

#1 Post by erron » Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:00 pm

Have been in contact with some of the folks involved in the NSW Game Council by email. Their replies indicating support are shown here, with their consent. Thanks, Brian Boyle and Ross McKinney :!:

I have deleted direct contact details. If you want to contact the folks, the web site is the place to start.

http://www.gamecouncil.nsw.gov.au

Fabulous to see so much support for bowhunting in this endeavour :!:
Good Morning Erron & thanks for the support. In a society where more people are prepared to tell you what you are doing wrong or “it will never work”; it is great to hear from people like yourself. We will do everything we can to bring about the recognition deserved of responsible, respectable & accountable hunting as is the case in so many other countries.

Regards & good bowhunting

Ross McKinney
Chief Executive Officer
Game Council NSW
University of Sydney
Orange Campus
347 Leeds Parade
P.O. Box 25.06, Orange NSW
Australia 2800
Erron, thank you for your words of support , it is appreciated in this early set up phase of the Game Council. Where are you located so myself or any of the Game Managers passing through can catch up with you. Actually most of us are interested in bowhunting (two of the Game Managers and myself are budding bowhunters – and two of the GM’s have been bowhunters for some time).

Regards Brian B.

Brian Boyle
Operations Manager
Game Council of NSW
347 Leeds Parade, ORANGE NSW
P.O. Box 2506
ORANGE NSW 2800 Australia
[/url]

Buford

#2 Post by Buford » Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:09 pm

Ross McKinney
Chief Executive Officer
Game Council NSW
University of Sydney
Orange Campus
347 Leeds Parade
P.O. Box 25.06, Orange NSW
Australia 2800

Damn!! I'd be gettin that put on a rubber stamp, cause if ya had to write that address more than twice, you'd get RSI!!! :lol:

buford
Stupid TV! Be more funny!

tracker

#3 Post by tracker » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:04 pm

As someone who's only recently gotten into hunting when I started to check out the laws and heard about the game council I was pretty happy.

"Normalising" our favourite pastime in the greater public's eyes can only be helped by having the Game Council doing it's thing. As in NZ, the fact that the majority of our target species are FERAL, PESTS or VERMIN, even if they are magnificent animals in some cases, should be stressed as a prime argument for harvesting by ethical hunting...

I can't wait to say to a property owner "I am a NSW GOVERNMENT approved ethical hunter!' :D

The day it's gazetted I'll be in some high country State Forest.

Mick.