the anti gun lobby and their "POLL" ..... Read and vote

General Hunting News & Alerts. The place for posting and reading about what's happening in the world of hunting, for finding out what our Friends & Foes are up to, and how we are responding.

Moderator: Moderators

Roadie

Re: the anti gun lobby and their "POLL" ..... Read and vote

#2 Post by Roadie » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:24 pm

I can't say what I really think about this "CRAP", as Jeff will ban from the site. I am a Gun owner and have several, ranging from the humble 22 to a 1856 58cal Black Powder Musket (Genuine). Cheers Roadie.

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Same old, same old mate. :roll: :x At least the poll was positive. :biggrin:

Jeff

Jayson Inglis

#4 Post by Jayson Inglis » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 am

I'm pretty sure that these people who have nothing better to do with their time could actually find a more important cause to aid. With all the effort that has been put in trying to ban guns, it could possibly have made a vast impact on something worth while. People need to mind their own business in reqards to pass times that they have had no real exposure to. The guns have been taken out of the hands of the honest people. We didn't see the criminal element lineing up to make the most of any gun buy backs did we. Education is what is needed.
Cheers.

dawallace45

#5 Post by dawallace45 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:16 am

This is considered a slow news time of year and every year about this time the newspapers try to stir things up by getting quotes from the anti's , don't be surprised if you start hearing from the anti 4x4 squad and the anti bullbar squad too

David

Nephew

#6 Post by Nephew » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 am

I wonder if these folk are sincere but misguided by fear? These lunatics running around the Western suburbs of Sydney shooting at houses and each other from cars don't help at all! Nor do the "celebrity" crims like the odious "Chopper" Read! I get more angry with them than I do confused and frightened "activists". Having said that, no matter how sincere but misguided, the Anti's are wrong and I hate it when folk try to re-make society in their own image- "Guns scare me, so therefore no-one should have them" is not a good enough reason to want to deprive someone else of their liberty to responsibly own firearms.
Lately, if life were treating me any better, I'd be suspicious of it's motives!