what i don't want for xmas thanks

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

jape

what i don't want for xmas thanks

#1 Post by jape » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 am

Notice to all relatives and friends:

I don't need any aftershave - never use it,
ankle socks for runners - don't run, don't wear socks in trainers,
books on art, gardening, woodworking,
no more 60's compilation CD's thanks and anyone gives me a 70's compilation I will shoot,
in fact don't try and find me any music or book, you have no idea what I really like,
no stubby holders or bbq aprons with breasts painted on (nor undies with genitalia),
same goes for Tshirts, sweats with logos or funny pics,
No flash drives, usb ports or other usb junk, thank you.
I have had my wallet for 30 yrs thanks, don't need another one yet, will let you know,
cheap socket sets full of 4.5mm and 5/32 and such unusable stuff,
(could always do with some more 12, 13mm and 1/2" though :lol: ).
I have PLENTY of screwdriver sets and screwdriver bits
and YOU CANT AFFORD the decent oil painting and watercolour brushes I use.
But do not despair!

You can all get together and give me CASH
That's MONEY, coinage, notes, money orders, (NO gift cards) - because I want a Russian Commando knife, a full set of camos, GPS, a canoe, leather jeans and a lot more.

Thank you very much, your loving and grateful friend, father, brother, son, lover, uncle,
jape

Nephew

Re: what i don't want for xmas thanks

#2 Post by Nephew » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:49 am

Just how many of your rellies read these threads, Jape ol mate?
Lately, if life were treating me any better, I'd be suspicious of it's motives!

jape

#3 Post by jape » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Well none Craig, and I haven't got any friends either and I don't do xmas what is more being a miserable old pagan batsrad - but I thought it might be a bit of fun and might annoy Coach as well, being nowt to do with killing animals. :twisted:

I have had a particularly bad day, first with bureaucracy going in ever decreasing circles trying to do simple things like get a motorcycle permit and rego (impossible, a catch 22 situation at the moment) and then with the non-showing of deliveries of things I have been waiting for! Like my bow not back yet from the repairers :cry: . On days like this I like to amuse myself otherwise I would shoot myself (or someone else).

Feel free to add to the list things you don't want for christmas (like jocks and socks and handkerchiefs perhaps?)

Coach

#4 Post by Coach » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Didnt annoy me , thought it was amusing . I also know what you are going through with the RTA ,, they wont give you want you want because you havent enough stuff to prove who you are ???? My wife went through the same thing last year , she ended up in tears and I wanted to drag the dickhead over the counter and bust his head open . :evil: Even a Birth certificate from Wales was not enough :roll:

The Gnome!

#5 Post by The Gnome! » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:04 pm

and I haven't got any friends either
You have a Friend here Jape,

I read your posts though I may not answer them often I still do read them and might I add I enjoy them. Even this one has made me chuckle.

If I had your Addy I would send you a gift.

Merry Christmas you "miserable old pagan batsrad"

From a Friend...

jape

#6 Post by jape » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Ach! That touched my heart, thanks mate! I am blessed with a few true friends hidden away really, but they are as bad and mad and as ugly and grumpy as me! And some from here have shown true honesty, decency and friendship over the couple of years I have been on this forum. I feel honoured to be an OZbow freak!

Coach

#7 Post by Coach » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Oh , isnt this touching :lol:

hillbilly WA

#8 Post by hillbilly WA » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Which part do you mean by touching Coach?

The "I feel proud to be an Ozbow..."
Or "Ozbow Freak"

:mrgreen: ...
I did have a signature... It was a very good one in fact... It made me laugh... But i lost it... So i dont have one anymore.

Coach

#9 Post by Coach » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:09 am

hillbilly WA wrote:Which part do you mean by touching Coach?

The "I feel proud to be an Ozbow..."
Or "Ozbow Freak"

:mrgreen: ...
The "bonding" between Gnome and Jape :wink:

jape

#10 Post by jape » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:43 am

I wonder what your overinflated self-esteem compensates for Coach? You should shrink it a little and that would allow you to extend your emotional range beyond that of a lizard to include others. It is truly rewarding to feel and care, way beyond the puffs of vanity. Pettiness is also limiting and you really shouldn't show your minor dislikes, prejudices and personal enmity so openly, it doesn't make you brave, it makes you pathetic.

Sparra

#11 Post by Sparra » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Hey Coach...which part of Wales was your better half born???I was born over there...Have a good chrissy...

Cheers...Sparra
Cheers...Sparra

There is always someone doing it tougher than you...

Coach

#12 Post by Coach » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Hey Jape , Lighten up a bit mate , and have a good Christmas :lol:

Sparra , Lisa comes from Bridge end in the South .