Emu's surprise

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

emu

Emu's surprise

#1 Post by emu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:00 pm

I was at work last friday and just getting out the grapeharvester when the phone rings is the mrs you better get home she says this is 3:15 in the morning.I race back to the shed get in the ute and foot down home about 3:40 get kids up dressed and in car.I then try to get rather pregga's mrs to car now this is not easy and we don't make it.I only got her to back verandah and then it happened I ended up delivering my son with one hand and mobile in other talking to ambo's.I called my 9 year old son out of car and he come running and took one look and staight inside for towels and blankets which is clever thinking for a kid,10 minutes later the ambo's showed up and took over.The mrs is home already with a healthy 9 pound junior archer.He was born at 4:30 on cold bare concrete so hopefully will be a tuff little bugger.
Cheers Emu
Bugger work lets go Hunting

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

#2 Post by greybeard » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:07 pm

Hi Emu,
Congratulations to you and the family, but more so to your missus. It is great that all went well.
Regards,
Daryl.
"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

clinglish

#3 Post by clinglish » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:08 pm

You are a deadset Ledgend mate Well done to you and Your Better Half I hope mum an Bub are doing great. :) :) :)
Bowhunting (Hunting for Bows)
Known Carrier of "Fox Bow Fever"

jape

#4 Post by jape » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:09 pm

Congrats to you and Mrs Emu! Here's best wishes for bub, longlife, good health and straight shooting.
jape

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#5 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:31 pm

Congrats to you and Mrs Emu and your young fella! Glad all are doing well.

I think seeing my two kids being born was one of the greatest things I have ever experienced. I guess yours was even more special having to actually help with the birth. :D

Jeff

Sparra

#6 Post by Sparra » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:24 am

Well done and all the best mate....

Len

#7 Post by Len » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:10 am

Fantastic mate and well done !
Hmmmmmmm.............