JAPAN TRASHED

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

trash one

JAPAN TRASHED

#1 Post by trash one » Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:57 pm

Some of us TRASHies are planing a group trip to Japan to have a shot with Hans. I wonder what the JAPS will make of the overalls,hats,swags and beards when we get of the plane
CATCH YA
BUTCH

erron

#2 Post by erron » Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:51 pm

You'll be right mate: half of them get married downunder, don't they? They're used to us. Besides, they won't understand the bulldust you blokes sprout, so you should stay out of trouble!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, it sounds like a great trip. You'll have to keep us posted on this one!

Sayonara,

Erron

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:02 pm

Erron,

I doubt that they would have ever met any Aussies like that TRASH crew though. :shock: :lol:

Jeff

erron

#4 Post by erron » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:18 pm

From what I've seen/read/heard I believe you Jeff!

:lol:

Poor beggars, crammed in like sardines, lost the war, economy going down the gurgler and now the Trash boys are heading their way! It just isn't fair!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Erron

TRASH

trashed Japan

#5 Post by TRASH » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:57 pm

Yes Butch
Hans was saying he has the hunt booked for the deer!!!! do you want to open the trip up to some new blood and maybe have them send in a resume for us to go over!!! . The more the merrier , He is looking into a group booking at the uni in one of there campuses or something can't seem to get through to him that we will just sleep in his yard. I have paddys wife at jetset travel looking into a group booking discount seen as she owns the franchise out here should be able to do a good deal. Do you want to set a application dead line ??????
TOTALLY ROOTED AND STILL HUNTING

trash one

#6 Post by trash one » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:46 pm

The crazy Wippet from Darwin has just confirmed his seat to Japan.I wander what the Japs will make of him with that bull ring hanging from his snout

Catchya

Butch

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#7 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:19 pm

Yeah! Yeah! Butcho I reckon Ol' Whip will make'm look. :shock:

You blokes will have to send over a pallet load of beef before you leave or you will either be very broke or very hungry - at the price of a steak over there. :lol:

Strowie I don't think you have seen Han's back yard. They cram them in over there. :)

Jeff

Silverfox.

#8 Post by Silverfox. » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:09 pm

What does one say about TRASH heading to Japland :shock: !

LMAO, that would be sight to see, the Whip, the Butch, the Strowies :lol: swags and all that, sounds like a must go trip. Sorry lads but I'm looking to buy a big flash house and a 4WD so there is not much left over for a trip to Japland. Say if your talking to any of them ,ask them do they know any aussie diggers that had a game of " Touch" football with some Jap road builders in East Timor? It was a good game....... for us :wink: , no matter what I said to my lads, they just could not understand that we where in E.T tougther healping build E.T, and elbows and shoulder chargers are not in the rules of " Touch" footy :lol: I think they where on edge from the World Cup!

Regards, Al 8)

trash one

#9 Post by trash one » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:51 pm

Hay Al,
Good to see ya home old mate,how was the tour.
Yes Al it's going to be a top trip, poor old Hans nearly chocked it when I told him that their was going to be 30 or 40 of us coming over,I also told him that we were going to send some Aussie export rumps over and he replied '' What for '' and I said so we can have a barby in the back yard where we are camping and he said '' No no no no I only have a small back yard and no barby'' and I said fair go old mate every body has a barby,Hans replied '' No no no no reeeaaally I have no barby'' so to that I said no worries old mate we'll bring a shovel and cook em on that Hans again said '' No no no no reeeaaallly we have laws against that'' so it looks like we are staying in a motel and eating raw fish, gee them blokes say No no no no alot.

We are going to be in your part of scrub this weekend, we going to check out a couple of new swags and one of those new SS crewman for the boss, I also want to get a gut full of seafood,
CATCH YA
BUTCH
Last edited by trash one on Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

erron

#10 Post by erron » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:26 pm

Butch,

one of my 'friends' sent me the following, with a message header "Your Generosity" or something, and a short spiel about how some of THEIR desperate friends were looking for somewhere to stay, and my 'friend' told them I'd be okay with it, as it was only a dozen or so guests! The image was attached and the email said "I've attached a photo of my friends to show you how nice they are".

You've gotta wonder about friends sometimes :shock: :lol:
Attachments
Visiting Friends_1.jpg
Visiting Friends_1.jpg (43.4 KiB) Viewed 1932 times