Introduction to test forum

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

erron

Introduction to test forum

#1 Post by erron » Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:48 am

G'day all you site testers! :!:

please give this a thrashing and email me if anything is wrong. Leave post giving feedback, try to crash the thing, whatever!

Thanks,

Erron

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#2 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:43 pm

Erron,

Everything seems to load quickly and it was easy to register etc. Looks great :lol: Jeff

Glenn Newell

Topic review

#3 Post by Glenn Newell » Sun Jul 27, 2003 12:16 am

Erron the site looks good, will have a good look tomorrow...Glenn...

erron

#4 Post by erron » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:50 am

Jeff & Glenn: thanks blokes!

I'll be making a bunch of changes in the next week, it really wasn't ready to go yet but I just wanted a bit of preliminary feedback as to whether anything was REALLY wrong before I went ahead.

The first thing I want to finish is the Links section. As you can see, I just got started on it (Friday night) and haven't had a chance to really do anything there. The Links is very important, as I want this site to tie all the various Australian resources available to the Trad shooter together in one place. Glenn, do you have a graphic for your business that you'd like me to place there? Jeff, how about you? Do either of you have any suggested additions to this section? Or deletions, BTW: if I put someone or some business that shouldn't be there for some reason I'd like to know. I'm just chucking any old link I find up there at the moment.

Thanks again, and please feel free to give me ANY feedback you wish. Honest, I'm more thick skinned than I sound :lol:

Cheers then, and great to see you both here. Let's have fun, and see what we can do to help Trad. along in this country!

Thanks again,

Erron

Glenn Newell

#5 Post by Glenn Newell » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:37 pm

Erron you can put a link up to my web site if you like. My site is a bit tired now, I will have a new one up in the near future. The graphic on the Bowhunter site was just copied out of the Archery Action magazine...Glenn...

Singlestring

#6 Post by Singlestring » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:48 pm

G'day Erron ,
Thanks for the invite looks real good.
But i'm no expert good luck.
Just got home tonight missed your call, you can ring us back tommorow.
Steve

erron

#7 Post by erron » Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:25 pm

Glenn, will do!

Yeah Steve, it's late here, (past this old man's bedtime :)

will call you tomorrow,

Cheers,

Erron

Papabear

#8 Post by Papabear » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:39 pm

Erron - as stated by yer "friends" above all seems to be working great - easy to motivate from one screen to another - what else can be said except - YOU DA MAN!

Papabear (from the Goofies)!
Beware the Bear!!!

erron

#9 Post by erron » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:42 am

Welcome papabear!

Good to hear you had no problem with the site, but then your 'friends' tell me you know your way around :wink:

Thanks for coming. Enjoy the site and don't be a stranger :D

Erron

Papabear

#10 Post by Papabear » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:08 pm

erron - you been talkin to them goofballs again? Them's the wrong peepul to be talkin to as they will lead you astray of the good things in life!!!
Beware the Bear!!!

erron

#11 Post by erron » Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:41 pm

PB, i've been flat out like a lizard drinking; too busy to talk, even to goofballs :wink:

Erron