Trad Comp at Nepean Hunters 3D Shoot

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

Ian Turner

Trad Comp at Nepean Hunters 3D Shoot

#1 Post by Ian Turner » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:41 am

Hi all just advising that i will be starting up a new Trad comp at the next Nepean Hunters 3D shoot which will be held on Sunday the 14th.
The comp will be run over the period of a year with the best ten brackets of 15 targets submitted to be totalled to a final score.
We shoot a set/bracket of 15 targets before lunch and then and then 15 after.
Basic bow requirements ie a hunting style trad bow being shoot off the shelf or simple plastic rest; no fancy magnetic or target style rests; no olympic style or target style recurves.
A short stabilizer of say 6" ok; no sights no string or face walking no sighting marks on the limbs or riser; no clickers.
Any wood, aluminium or carbon arrow s ok.
Other Nepean Hunter general safety etc rules apply.
Cheers
IAN

alts

Re: Trad Comp at Nepean Hunters 3D Shoot

#2 Post by alts » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:38 am

Hi Ian,

Do you have a facebook page or website that I could check out some information on this?

Thanks
Eddy

Ian Turner

Re: Trad Comp at Nepean Hunters 3D Shoot

#3 Post by Ian Turner » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:31 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nepanbowhunters/

Mate also have a look at the Nepean Hunters Club site and there is a link to the bowhunters page on the website.
Cheers
Essentially its the monthly 3d shoot run by Nepean Bowhunters sub group of Nepean Hunters and folks shoot all types of bows there and I am setting up a trad bow comp within the shoot
Cheers