A BIG Thankyou.

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

Bill
Supporter
Supporter

A BIG Thankyou.

#1 Post by Bill » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 am

I have posted this to other Web sites.
If the Managers feel that it is inappropriate, then please remove.

But I truly feel that it needs to be said.

At the Myrtleford DEER EXPO earlier this year, I visited as many of the Archery and all BROADHEAD display stands in the last afternoon.
I approached all that I could find that either owned and or managed in the manufacture of Broadheads.
My quest was to try and get as many donations not only for my Broadhead Collection, (that I'm missing) but for Donations that would assist in the filling of an already built display case for an all Australian Broadhead Display.
This display will house a sample of all known Australian Broadheads dating back to the early1920's through to modern day.

Of all the display stalls that I visited and got promises for only ONE person followed up in contacting me on his return from the Expo.

That person was "Mr Grant Rand" of KAYUGA Broadheads.

So I want to public SHOUT OUT a very BIG THANK YOU for your VERY fine offer. “THANK YOU GRANT”.

little arrows

Re: A BIG Thankyou.

#2 Post by little arrows » Fri May 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Bill it is good to read that some people do still keep their word, and good on you for the public thank you.
cheers
sue