NEW MEMBER OLD ARCHER

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

JERRYHILL

NEW MEMBER OLD ARCHER

#1 Post by JERRYHILL » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:50 am

HELLO ALL MY ARCHERY FRIENDS!
I am so proud to join with you and hope you will like me being here. If you are not on my facebook page Jerry Hill Longbow, as a friend. I would love to have you come take a archery ride with me. With every arrow you shoot, I promise I will be looking over your shoulder. Remember me as I will always remeber you. The Hill archery family is the largest family in the world. We are all brothers and sisters in the sport of archery. Just remember to keep matters fun for all, and our sport will never die. JERRY HILL

bigbob

Re: NEW MEMBER OLD ARCHER

#2 Post by bigbob » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Welcome to these pages. Couldn't have a more prominent name than Hill when it comes to archery!!
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

UPTHETOP

#3 Post by UPTHETOP » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Welcome to the site Jerry look forward to your experience and general chit chat.

Cheers Wayno
Justastik Arrow Craft, Its all about the Wood.

Chase N. Nocks

#4 Post by Chase N. Nocks » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:15 am

Welcome Jerry,

Friend request sent. I am also assuming Jerry Hill as in writing the preface to Howard Hill's book "Wild Adventures"

Cheers
Troy
I am an Archer. I am not a traditional archer, bowhunter, compound shooter or target archer.....I am an Archer
"Shooting the Stickbow"

....enforced by the "whistling grey-goose wing."
"The Witchery of Archery"