Archery clubs around Seymour Vic

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

Jim

Archery clubs around Seymour Vic

#1 Post by Jim » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:41 am

Gday everyone,

I'm going to be working out of Seymour in Vic for the first 3 months of this year and am keen to keep some shooting up.

Does anyone know of any clubs near Seymour? I don't know the area at all.

Jim.
"Structural Integrity of the entire arrow system is THE most important factor in terminal arrow performance. When structural integrity fails nothing else about your arrow's design matters."
-Doc Ashby

Roadie

Re: Archery clubs around Seymour Vic

#2 Post by Roadie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:08 am

Ay Jim how far are you prepared to travell, there are 3 clubs with in an hour or two of seymour that I know of, they are Bacchus Marsh, Ballarrat and Bendigo. There may be some closer, but these are the one's I know about and have shot at all three. Hope this helps.
If you don't mind driving, you have clubs at Mildura, Swan Hill and Alubry/ Wodonga, all on the river Murray. Cheers Roadie.

Jim

Re: Archery clubs around Seymour Vic

#3 Post by Jim » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 am

Cheers Roadie. They might all be a bit far for regular shooting but I'll be at the twin cities trad shoot if work allows. Hopefully I'll see some folks there from ozbow!

Jim
"Structural Integrity of the entire arrow system is THE most important factor in terminal arrow performance. When structural integrity fails nothing else about your arrow's design matters."
-Doc Ashby