My new hunting buddy, maybe

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

woodie

My new hunting buddy, maybe

#1 Post by woodie » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 am

I just thought I would show you all my new little hunting buddy, if the wife will let that happen that is.
I had a staffy/bull terrier cross for 18 years, who passed away 3 1/2 years ago, he was a great dog. I did not think I was going to get a new dog but then he came along.
Mo1.jpg
Mo1.jpg (33.31 KiB) Viewed 1977 times
He is only 7 weeks old so a lot of training to go yet. He is a Boarder Collie cross, with what have no idea yet may show when older. He is a big sook at the moment and loves to be on the big bed.
Hopefully a good dog will come.
may your arrows fly straight and true and your limbs return.

Muz1970

Re: My new hunting buddy, maybe

#2 Post by Muz1970 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:19 am

Nice, now the chewing and digging begins. Have fun.. I picked up a 12 month old Bull Mastiff recently. Now my lawn is constantly covered in sticks, logs, shoes, water bottles, a bag of wetta soil he dragged out of the shed the other day and the list goes on.

At least Border Collies are very smart, hope you like throwing balls. All the collies I know are obsessed about it.

woodie

Re: My new hunting buddy, maybe

#3 Post by woodie » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:30 am

Yes all the fun puppy stuff to come.
may your arrows fly straight and true and your limbs return.