Cant Win a Trick !

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

perry

Cant Win a Trick !

#1 Post by perry » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:55 pm

As you all know, Buggered Back - add Rotator Cuff to the list, it went Snap,Pop and Oh **** at 12.10pm today - Not Happy Jan. This link spells it out pretty well http://www.ouh.nhs.uk/shoulderandelbow/ ... endix5.pdf Luckily I had an Appointment with the excellent Doctor I'm seeing re my Back this afternoon. He has Injected the Ligament and Muscles in the Area with Cortisone and given me Exercises. Just when I was going to have a few and I mean a few Shots at the Hinterland Trad Shoot next Weekend HAD ENOUGH :angry-screaming:

regards Perry
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin

Muz1970

Re: Cant Win a Trick !

#2 Post by Muz1970 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Must be frustrating Perry

Wish you all the best in your recovery

Muz

Shrek

#3 Post by Shrek » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Perry mate I just finished reading about the perils of Big Bob and now you cop a set back.You all make me feel like a "big skirt" with the few aches and pains I've got.Don't worry Sir Portalot I'll find a job for ya mate,it wont attract the admiring crowds of the Ren. fair but we'll keep ya well fed watered and warm

perry

#4 Post by perry » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:35 pm

Thanks Muz, appreciate it.

Cleve, thats the worst of it - with the new Meds - Portalot is missing in Action ! Thanks Mate, really looking forward to Catching Up next Weekend, see Ya Friday !

regards Perry
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin

temudjin

#5 Post by temudjin » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Hey Perry,

given the struggle you have had and the progress you seemed to be making this is a real shame. Hopefully, just a speed bump on the journey though - don't give up!!

I hope to see you at Hinterland so we can drool over the Saluki together.

Stay positive, all the best,

Tom