Traumatised mother and daughter want law changed...

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

robmoore

Traumatised mother and daughter want law changed...

#1 Post by robmoore » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Some of our members may be unable to sleep after seeing this...
http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/story ... r/?cs=2452

Bob

Mick Smith

Re: Traumatised mother and daughter want law changed...

#2 Post by Mick Smith » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:58 pm

You've got to be kidding! :shock: I wonder where they think their dog's food comes from?

People are becoming more and more insulated from the real world these days, it seems. I can't see why the newspaper bothered to write such a pathetic story.
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.

hunterguy1991

#3 Post by hunterguy1991 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:13 pm

These are the type of people that have no grasp of reality... probly think steak is made at the supermarket and no animals where harmed as well...

mikaluger

#4 Post by mikaluger » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:40 pm

What world are these people living in....... so far detached it's not funny............ Just another example of how SOFT people are becoming. I cant believe they went to extent of going to a local newspaper. She should of explained what they were to her daughter, and some reality's of the world............certainly took the time to take photos of the skins.
I wonder what they would do if they were in the bush and starving, and had to take some game to eat .................$%@#heads would let their children starve...........
Morons.

Roadie

#5 Post by Roadie » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Just made sure it was the 28th of April, and not the 1st. Bl**** Brain Dead Morons. Cheers Roadie