Been a while... :-)

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

Brett Finger

Been a while... :-)

#1 Post by Brett Finger » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:45 pm

thought id better drop past and say hello to everyone :-)
Kind Regards, Fing :-)
So long as the new Moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow , so long will the fasicnation of Archery keep hold of the hearts of Men
Foundation member - East Coast TRAD Bowhunters - E.C.T.B - we are smoke, we are rumor
NUTGRASS >>----> Nobody knows where he came from, & nobody knows how to get rid of him

little arrows

Re: Been a while... :-)

#2 Post by little arrows » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:59 pm

hello back at ya. :biggrin:

Brett Finger

#3 Post by Brett Finger » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:08 pm

hay Sue,
I hope you three, reprobates are all well down your way... its getting close to that time agin !!!
Kind Regards, Brett :biggrin:
So long as the new Moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow , so long will the fasicnation of Archery keep hold of the hearts of Men
Foundation member - East Coast TRAD Bowhunters - E.C.T.B - we are smoke, we are rumor
NUTGRASS >>----> Nobody knows where he came from, & nobody knows how to get rid of him

Dennis La Varenne

#4 Post by Dennis La Varenne » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Welcome back Brett. You got my email OK then?
Dennis La Varénne

Have the courage to argue your beliefs with conviction, but the humility to accept that you may be wrong.

QVIS CVSTODIET IPSOS CVSTODES (Who polices the police?) - DECIMVS IVNIVS IVVENALIS (Juvenal) - Satire VI, lines 347–8

What is the difference between free enterprise capitalism and organised crime?

HOMO LVPVS HOMINIS - Man is his own predator.

rodlonq

#5 Post by rodlonq » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:58 am

Gday Fing.

Brett Finger

#6 Post by Brett Finger » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Dennis La Varenne wrote:Welcome back Brett. You got my email OK then?
Not sure Mate, I rarely check e-mails !
Kid Regards, Brett :biggrin:

Dennis La Varenne

#7 Post by Dennis La Varenne » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:29 pm

I sent it to you via Ozbow, so it should still be sitting there waiting for you. It didn't bounce, so it will be there but I will send it as a PM once again.
Dennis La Varénne

Have the courage to argue your beliefs with conviction, but the humility to accept that you may be wrong.

QVIS CVSTODIET IPSOS CVSTODES (Who polices the police?) - DECIMVS IVNIVS IVVENALIS (Juvenal) - Satire VI, lines 347–8

Brett Finger

#8 Post by Brett Finger » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Dennis La Varenne wrote:I sent it to you via Ozbow, so it should still be sitting there waiting for you. It didn't bounce, so it will be there but I will send it as a PM once again.
well unless its invisible its not in my folder, ther was a message in ther that said it had been removed by sender but it is also gone now....

thanks for resending it, especially something of upmost importance !

Dennis La Varenne

#9 Post by Dennis La Varenne » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Brett,

I now have your reply PM acknowledging the issue, thank you. I am glad we are able to come to an agreement on this. It is an important matter as you realise and and I look forward to your offered solution.
Dennis La Varénne

Brett Finger

#10 Post by Brett Finger » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Dennis La Varenne wrote:Brett,

I now have your reply PM acknowledging the issue, thank you. I am glad we are able to come to an agreement on this. It is an important matter as you realise and and I look forward to your offered solution.
your welcome Dennis... :smile: