Hunger Games 2

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

The Hunt

Hunger Games 2

#1 Post by The Hunt » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:38 am

Went to the movies last night and saw the second installment in the hunger games trilogy.Early in the film lead character Katness is hunting with a longbow, in unison Tracey and I go check out the Brace Height! it was hilarious. Another thing to keep an eye out for is the number of arrows in her quiver in the games part of the moving. I counted them and watch them change from 4 to 12 in one running scene I wish I had arrows like that! All that aside if you are a fan of the book or the first movie you will love it.

lanky

Re: Hunger Games 2

#2 Post by lanky » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Yep, gotta love that self loading quiver, I think the bow is a Hoyt Buffalo?
Wherever you go......there you are!

Trad Bound

#3 Post by Trad Bound » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Just saw it, if it attracts young people to archery great, some of the finer details let them go. I too want a self loading quiver, knowing Hardgainer he probably has one.... :biggrin:

longbowinfected

#4 Post by longbowinfected » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:24 am

Big problem with those self loading quivers is your mates stand next to you freeloading and the arrows do not self adjust for spine.......they fly everywhere and then they bitch about dodgey arrows.

Kevin
never complain....you did not have to wake up....every day is an extra bonus and costs nothing.

Steve

#5 Post by Steve » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 am

Nice bow that Buffalo. :wink:
Honor et amore

Hoyt Buffalo 61# @ 29"