We love huntin????

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

trophy bowhunts

We love huntin????

#1 Post by trophy bowhunts » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:34 pm

Guys & Girls....

I pose this question????

As we have 3 excellent properties on our books and looks like another on the way. What can we do to get more of you out there enjoying the fabulous outdoors. This is just a thought!!!! I do have some sometime.

Would you like us to conduct a yearly hunting comp/or whatever you would like to call it. Open to suggestions.

We would operate on a provide property only basis and a minimal flat fee per day per person depending on which property is selected...We think our Goat/Hog property would be best as it can accomodate up to 12 people.

Lets say $80-00 per day per person minimum 5 days......(min 5 people)
(Or you tell me if that sounds OK)

Say the comp happens over 12 months Jan-Dec With a Hunter of the year award being say a 10 day Guided Hunt as a prize (Crosby). We would attach the winner to a group of 4. Value Apprx $3000-00.

Hunter of the year would the person who accumulates the most points over that year through the above basis. We would need to work out a scoring system not a numbers based system but a quality based system.

Hope you all understand, I do dribble a bit.

Just give me your thoughts and we may be able to make it happen.

Trophy Bowhunts.
Your safari we make it happen.
Mick