Thumbs up for Tweed 3D Archers

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

slinkymalinky

Thumbs up for Tweed 3D Archers

#1 Post by slinkymalinky » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to a great bunch of people for welcoming me into the fold and more importantly, welcoming my youngest daughter along too. Just had a great morning chasing the local rubber wildlife in great surroundings. Took a mate along with his own son and just got an abusive phone call from him for the new bow its going to cost my mate :lol:

Merry Christmas all. Tony

My daughter getting friendly with the locals...

Then sticking sticks into them...
"There is no spoon"

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Thumbs up for Tweed 3D Archers

#2 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Sounds like a great day out all round. Excellent to see and hear of young ones out shooting with their parents - top stuff!!! :biggrin:

Jeff

Gringa Bows

#3 Post by Gringa Bows » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Your Daughters all smiles,thats what its all about mate :biggrin:

bigbob

#4 Post by bigbob » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Great stuff Tony. Make the most of it while you can, 'cause they grow up all to quick !
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

grof

#5 Post by grof » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:29 am

your most welcome mate there's nothing better than seeing the younger ones getting out and enjoying them selves look foward to seeing you both in the new year for more fun and games

Grof
aka Adam

Slackshot

#6 Post by Slackshot » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Very welcome Tony :biggrin: Sad about your mate breakin my bow :roll: Nah just kiddin i could have happened to anyone,he was just in the right place at the right time.Its only a limb and this time i might get it right :geek: when i build it again
Slackshot aka Gary Case

slinkymalinky

#7 Post by slinkymalinky » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 am

Slackshot wrote:Very welcome Tony :biggrin: Sad about your mate breakin my bow :roll: Nah just kiddin i could have happened to anyone,he was just in the right place at the right time.Its only a limb and this time i might get it right :geek: when i build it again

Thanks, Gary. He was feeling pretty bad about it when I gave him a lift back to M'bah but you can hopefully get some consolation out of the fact that young JJ hasn't stopped pestering him about getting a 'real bow' since and of course, now hes tried some better gear he wants one himself... So he's in for the same compulsive financial hardship we all impose on ourselves once we get the bow bug

Cheers, Tony
"There is no spoon"

rodlonq

#8 Post by rodlonq » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Good top see the youngster gettin' out with their Dads, well done mate. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas too.

Cheers......... Rod

hazard

#9 Post by hazard » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:59 pm

rodlonq wrote:Good top see the youngster gettin' out with their Dads, well done mate. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas too.

Cheers......... Rod
Great stuff, Kids out learning there is more to life than an X box!! Great one on one time with the kids and shooting off the right side of the shelf, how good is that!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That reminds me the young bloke needs to be booted off the X Box :roll: ......again!! :roll: :roll:

Hazard
Politics is a game played by dishonest people to gain an unfair advantage!

Never under estimate the strength of a cornered coward.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

http://www.bowmanstaxidermy.com.au