Rambleings

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

Gringa Bows

Re: Rambleings

#31 Post by Gringa Bows » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Thank you guy's,she got to a point a couple of days ago where she was looking a bit better in the face but still in heaps of pain,it's not easy seeing how much pain she's in just getting out of bed in the morning when i go over to help her get up,i'm taking her to her own doctor tomorrow so hopefully he can help her with the pain..................as for the young bloke that hit us ,Ben and i are going to pay him a visit in the next couple of days,to make sure he's alright because we know he's doing it hard and is on suicide watch,and it was just an accident...............

excelpoint

#32 Post by excelpoint » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 pm

LB rod 55 wrote:Thank you guy's,she got to a point a couple of days ago where she was looking a bit better in the face but still in heaps of pain,it's not easy seeing how much pain she's in just getting out of bed in the morning when i go over to help her get up,i'm taking her to her own doctor tomorrow so hopefully he can help her with the pain..................as for the young bloke that hit us ,Ben and i are going to pay him a visit in the next couple of days,to make sure he's alright because we know he's doing it hard and is on suicide watch,and it was just an accident...............
Way to go mate.

Nephew

#33 Post by Nephew » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

LB rod 55 wrote:..................as for the young bloke that hit us ,Ben and i are going to pay him a visit in the next couple of days,to make sure he's alright because we know he's doing it hard and is on suicide watch,and it was just an accident...............
Wow! That's empathy at it's best.
I shouldn't be surprised by this kind of spirit of generosity from you, Rod. As much as I know it embarrasses you for me to say this... You really are the very definition of "gentleman", and I'm proud to call you "mate".
Lately, if life were treating me any better, I'd be suspicious of it's motives!

slvrslngr

#34 Post by slvrslngr » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Yikes, that's a scary story. All the best to your family and friend, wishing them a speed recovery. Good on ya for visiting the young fella who hit you, hope your seeing him helps ease his mind some and he can learn something then move forward with his life.

little arrows

#35 Post by little arrows » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Big Hugs, big fella and to your family.

cheers
sue

Keith Lee

#36 Post by Keith Lee » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Farout dude i read about that in the paper but i did"nt know it was you and your family involed. YOWIE.

emu

#37 Post by emu » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Sounds like everyone was lucky to escape without fatalities I hope everyone involved has a speedy recovery.I wish u all the best and hope the young bloke comes out of it alright as u say it was an accident so hopefully he doesn't do anything silly.
cheers emu
Bugger work lets go Hunting

Gringa Bows

#38 Post by Gringa Bows » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Thank you