January_February 2011 Stikbow Hunter Out Now

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

excelpoint

January_February 2011 Stikbow Hunter Out Now

#1 Post by excelpoint » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi guys. Just letting you all know that the 2011 Jan_Feb issue of Stikbow Hunter is up on the website for download.

Remember this year the magazine has gone to a paid subscription of $20.00AUS for the year. Just follow the instructions on the front page of the website and click on the PayPal button. You dont have to have a PayPal account as it is set up to take credit or debit cards as well.

Hope you all enjoy it.

jonow

Re: January_February 2011 Stikbow Hunter Out Now

#2 Post by jonow » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:18 pm

had a look but cant see it?
"Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them" Psalm 127

excelpoint

#3 Post by excelpoint » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 pm

You need to pay the subscription first then once you have paid you hit "Return to Merchant" and you will be taken directly to the 2011 archive page.

excelpoint

#4 Post by excelpoint » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 pm

TTT

excelpoint

#5 Post by excelpoint » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Anyone going to have a read? Some really good stuff in there from one of our own OZ BOW members.

excelpoint

#6 Post by excelpoint » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Thought I would share a couple emails I received in regards to Craigs story in the mag. See below.

"Have been reading the new JAN-FEB mag. Well done! The story by Craig is worth the price of the whole year subscription. Wonderful to see a story with so much truth and honesty. Glad it has a happy ending. So many do not. There but for the grace of God go I. Never was into drugs but have an addictive personality glad mine is directed toward the bow and arrow!
Again thank you for a great mag.
John"

"Let me tell you, that brought tear to my eyes and chills down my spine!!! What a courageous person to be able to open up like that! I loved every minute of it. May he be an insperation to those around him.

God Bless,

Del"

Nephew

#7 Post by Nephew » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm very pleased, and a little embarrassed :oops: , that they liked it mate. Thanks very much for posting that, Matt, it was very kind of you.
Lately, if life were treating me any better, I'd be suspicious of it's motives!