Wanted to buy Thrower's

Blades. Knife-making, Flintknapping, sharpening broadheads, etc. A showcase for the talents of Cutlery and Artillery Artisans, and a place to sell and source wares, as well as materials, vendors etc.

Moderator: Moderators

hardgainer

Wanted to buy Thrower's

#1 Post by hardgainer » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:14 am

Wanted to buy a 10 to 12 inch triple set of throwing blades. Single edge vertical blade. Balance mid length or to handle a must. Hibben or similair quality desired. PM if you have for sale.
Thanks

jape

Re: Wanted to buy Thrower's

#2 Post by jape » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 pm

I want to keep mine, sorry! Got them at Global Gear, not far from you in Kilsyth, you just need to join AKC for legality in Vic.

http://www.globalgear.com.au/category41_1.htm#2906

Trad Bound

#3 Post by Trad Bound » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Now you have me wondering.
What is he up too.
A circus act. :lol:
I don't know if tying your wife to a spinning wheel is what she mean't when she said she would like to support your hobbies. :roll:
Next you will be buying some of those railway spike throwing axes :twisted:
I think I want to know where you are camping at Dunolly your starting to worry me. Geez you Griffins are a warpled lot. I'll just stick to my leather work. Whips and Lashes
Cheers Tony

longbowinfected

#4 Post by longbowinfected » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:34 pm

Hey Trad Bound,

After talking about leather goods the word "bound" in your name sets me to thinking.......

Kevin
never complain....you did not have to wake up....every day is an extra bonus and costs nothing.

Trad Bound

#5 Post by Trad Bound » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:02 pm

Hey whips and lashes and bound maybe Hardgainer needs to worry where I might pitch my tent. Now whose wondering what is going on :mrgreen:

hardgainer

#6 Post by hardgainer » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:39 pm

Railway Spike throwers....Yup.. got one of those "Blakey" bad boys. Must show you my armoury one day Trad man. Relax... you can roll your Ger into any patch at Dunolly and feel safe. :wink: Conversley.. I do understand how you leather working boys like your B&D. :lol: :lol: :lol: ps..did work in a circus way back once.
Jape.. Lucky you... thanks mate Ive got the ticket. Nice lines at Global Gear but there may be something around. I have been using a Muela Scorpion but it is getting a bit battered.