Let the games begin! Some glamour shots of Peter's stuff...

Blades. Knife-making, Flintknapping, sharpening broadheads, etc. A showcase for the talents of Cutlery and Artillery Artisans, and a place to sell and source wares, as well as materials, vendors etc.

Moderator: Moderators

gundy

Let the games begin! Some glamour shots of Peter's stuff...

#1 Post by gundy » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:38 pm

Knives that is. Since a young boy, I have always had an interest in knives. Here are a couple of Peters new 'EVOlution' series survival/bush knives I have been field testing for about 6 months now. I know, they look different than what you are use to seeing, but for what they are designed to do, they work a treat and ofcourse with all things, the design is under continuous improvement. Still, it is very very close! Maybe Peter can chime in on the design usages and specifications.

The first is the 'Hybrid' version. Tell me you could not knock out a set of record class jaws in a flash with this baby!!! Very nice workmanship indeed.

The second is one of my favourites, the EVO EDC (EVERY DAY CARRY).
Attachments
evo edc.jpg
evo edc.jpg (178.59 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
evo hybrid.jpg
evo hybrid.jpg (174.39 KiB) Viewed 1690 times

Griffo

#2 Post by Griffo » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:42 pm

man you take a nice pic :shock: :shock: :D

and not to mention them's some very sexy blades...

flies too... :wink:

Luke

gundy

#3 Post by gundy » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:46 pm

Thx man! Yep, I loves me flyfishin!

Bowhuntin, fishin and knives...does not get any better than that! Well, it does, but this is a G rated channel yeah?! ;)

erron

#4 Post by erron » Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:49 pm

Magnifique man!

I really like the second one too. When do we get an Ozbow design going, hmmm? :)

We ought to get up to Daylesford for a spot of flyfishing yeah? Hepburn Lagoon was fishing nicely last I heard...

thanks for posting these pics, beautiful work. Great stuff Peter!

:)

Erron