Here we go!!!

Blades. Knife-making, Flintknapping, sharpening broadheads, etc. A showcase for the talents of Cutlery and Artillery Artisans, and a place to sell and source wares, as well as materials, vendors etc.

Moderator: Moderators

JensenEliteBlades

Here we go!!!

#1 Post by JensenEliteBlades » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:42 pm

Gday to Everyone,
thanks to an email from Erron, ive just learned of this great forum.

My name is Peter Jensen and i have been a custom knifemaker for over 12 years. My knives have always been made with the intention providing a functional design that will never fail .

I purchased my first bow at age 15 (having had may attempts at making my own), and have always had a love of bows and bowhunting. Although my current work schedule has kept me out of the field lately........ i am pleased to have an excuse to re-establish some old skills.

Ive had a long term interest in survivalism and primative bush skills.... so i look forward to furthering my knowledge through these forums.

I hope this new area of the OZBOW forums will evolve into an informative and entertaining place for all, and i hope that everyone will take the time to offer their opinions , knowledge , and feedback .

Regards
Peter Jensen
Attachments
EVO&PST.jpg
EVO&PST.jpg (210.85 KiB) Viewed 2441 times

erron

#2 Post by erron » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:50 am

Peter,

welcome to Ozbow! It's great to see someone using this new forum, and I share your hope that it will grow into an informative and entertaining area of the site.

Beautiful knife, and I look forward to seeing more!

cheers,

Erron

gundy

#3 Post by gundy » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:11 pm

ahh yes, the EVO!

How are you Peter! It is a small world after all!

Does this now mean Erron that I can start posting my knife pic collection up? How much bandwidth did you say you had? :wink: :shock:

Good to see you in here Pete, hope you stick around...

JensenEliteBlades

#4 Post by JensenEliteBlades » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:57 pm

of course im going to stick around ya bastid :P

come on show us what ya got :) start some threads, liven the place up abit :)

erron

#5 Post by erron » Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:10 pm

How much bandwidth did you say you had?
- just get in while you can Guy, then we'll worry about the bandwidth when it runs out! :o

Don't worry, i'm working on it,

:)

Erron

dave g

here we go

#6 Post by dave g » Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:34 pm

Hey Pete, it is a small world...... but anywhere you find a knife forum you'll be there. To everybody else, Peter does exceptional work & I'm fussy!!!!! He also manufactures the Blackfoot Designs Ultimate Hunting Axe which very soon you will be able to view at www.blackfoot.com.au or I am sure if you talk to Peter he could email you a photo. See you at the Penrith show next weekend Pete. The Axe is amazing comfortable to wear on your belt all day & really is no different to a belt knife in weight & comfort...... again you did well mate :D :D :D :D

JensenEliteBlades

#7 Post by JensenEliteBlades » Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:27 pm

A small world indeed Dave !
Thanks for the kind words... im really glad the Axe is proving itself .
Check out the "LINKS" section on my website...... just finished the latest upgrade ;)
To help the OZBOW forumites find out more about the Hunters Axe, ill start a new thread with a pic..... we can get some feedback and describe its virtues.
Look forward to catching up at the Penrith show next weekend.