Shaft Penetration

Got a joke too good to keep to yourself? This is where to put it. While all the other Campfires are expected to be reasonably 'serious' in nature, this is where we let our hair down.

Moderator: Moderators

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

Shaft Penetration

#1 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:25 pm

Moderator's note:

this thread started to go a bit 'astray' for the Traditional Tackle area, so I hived off the fun posts and sent them here.

- Erron
Yes Jeff, that's what i was thinking, about the softer tissue and blood lubricating things.

I can't believe we're talking about things like this: lubricating and vaselining our painted shafts for increased penetration!

Hate to think what those Trash boys would make of all this: you know how delicate they are!

Just as well it's an adult site!

MIK, yes, I think that's what i'll do next time. It should do the trick.

One thing: the paint really ups the weight of the sha... , er, arrow

Erron
You just don't want to go there with those boys, BELIEVE me. I know all to well from experience. :? They can say some horrible things at times. :shock: Jeff[/quote]

erron

#2 Post by erron » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:08 pm

Roger that, got my finger on the delete triggger!

:wink:

Erron

TRASH

shaft

#3 Post by TRASH » Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:42 pm

Fella's Fella's

I must admit now i am worried, BUTCH we are going to have to go over that TRASH invite list with a fine tooth comb. bet these fella's keep a poofter bow in there closet as well. I was wondering why Hovi was starting to throw around words like Lanotec, vaseline and such seems he has come out of the closet himself.
TOTALLY ROOTED AND STILL HUNTING

Griffo

#4 Post by Griffo » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:03 pm

Ummm...errrr...what exactly is a "poofter bow"? :oops:
bet these fella's keep a poofter bow in there closet as well
:shock: :?

TRASH

#5 Post by TRASH » Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:13 am

Sorry boys

Its a inhouse trash shooters term for a compound
We like to group the compound shooters into the CRASH club out here !!!!

COMPOUNDS REALLY ARE SO HEAVY

Griffo

#6 Post by Griffo » Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:22 am

The "CRASH" club?...please explain? :?

trash one

#7 Post by trash one » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:20 pm

C.R.A.S.H. Compounds Rarely Achieve Such Hieghts.
Strowy we will have to check out the TRASH list after you take your POODLE for a walk, sorry I have to go now, taking my bullmasttif for a walk.
CATCH YA
BUTCH

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#8 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:47 pm

Griffo,

You asked! :lol:

Butcho,

Your dog can a least give a real growlllll! :D

Jeff

Griffo

#9 Post by Griffo » Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:07 pm

C.R.A.S.H. Compounds Rarely Achieve Such Hieghts.
Heights? :? :? what are you doin? Chuckin your bow in the air?

What do you mean...heights of success?...heights of satisfaction?...heights of exhilaration...heights of...?

I hate to do another Pauline here but...

erron

#10 Post by erron » Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:37 pm

Another Pauline? You mean this thread could go on for 3 years?

:shock: :shock:

Erron

trash one

#11 Post by trash one » Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:28 pm

Alright GRIFFO,I'm a dumb miner, you understood what I meant.I don't read and write real flash but I never have had any trouble being understood one way or another.
I'll try and improve my literary skills, this took me 20 min to do.
CATCH YA
BUTCH

MICC

#12 Post by MICC » Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:45 pm

On ya Butcho, give it to him.
Hey Trash, what the heck is wrong with Poofter Bows, by crikey.
Hokie sailor they shoot real flash and look pretty too.
I know of some blokes up the Isa way that have been waiting soooooo long for some traditional gear to turn up, there must be a problem with finding good bow making timber. Have you heard of this problem before.
Anyway people I'm to Karumba fishing for the next couple of weeks, be good.
Oh yes, Chella, I'll keep an eye out for some finches for you...........I'll pick em outa the grill and bring you back any good ones.

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#13 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:36 pm

MICC,

Hope ya don't have ta come back via the Table Lands this trip. :lol:

Hope you and the family have a great trip and enjoy the time together. Take some of your great photos of those finches for me will ya, live ones that is. :shock: That's if you can can get close to them with your renound stalking abilities. :D

Jeff

Griffo

#14 Post by Griffo » Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:39 pm

Sorry Butch, didn't mean to offend anyone, :oops::oops::oops: I am just trying to understand what you mean by 'heights'? :?: It's likely that it's a simple thing and I'm the thick one and it's just staring me in the face and I can't see it...

:wink:

TRASH

penetration

#15 Post by TRASH » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:29 am

Eh Griffo

I believe he may be saying that that compound shooters don't achieve the heights of both satisfaction or exhilaration as a trad bow shooter. Butch by his own admission said he aint real smart and his spelling aint the gooderest but boy he can lift heavy weights. Its just more trash speak similar to what we call people who shoot both poofter bows and trad bows who come to our shoots. We call them a RASH shooter because they have'nt fully been converted to trash and they sort of hang around being annoying. They are known as RASHIES. 8)

Butcho I'll pit my poodle against Bear anyday mate because we know who will come out on top mate ,. Bear may be big , But you know what its like from our last hunt!!! trying to swallow a whole lamb , i reckon she'd choke him to death with all that fluff. he won.t stand a chance
:D :D

Folks take it from me Hovi ain't gunna catch a fish, his kids will out fish him . I have seen him catch one fish on 4 hunts not a good average. Greg at least where i am going for holidays i will catch plenty of it . SUN AND SCENERY if you know what i mean fella's mmmm I just gotta get one of them flowery shirts and a straw hat to go with the poodle :oops:

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#16 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:32 am

Hey Butcho,

Yeah I don't think Griffo was havin' a go at you about your spelling - or we would all be in big trouble. :D Just didn't get what ya meant by 'heights' that's all. Jeff

MICC

#17 Post by MICC » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:26 am

G'day All, just got back home late last night.
A week in Karumba and a week through the Tablelands was tops.
Lewis (my 13 year old son) reconds Mission Beach was pretty good, or maybe it was the topless Swedish backpackers (female) that caught his/our eyes.
Hey Mick watch out next time we go fishing mate, Cos, I got me a Tully Terror, from Rolly Newtons Tackle Shop.
Jeffrey, this thing your doing with your shaft, the greasing it up with Vaseline....... errrr, I'm a little lost here, does it have anything to do with you and Rock Hudson?????
I've heard rumours that you are a big fan of his, but this is a little over the edge old mate.... and what will Jude say when she finds out.
MICC