The funiest Joke in the world

Got a joke too good to keep to yourself? This is where to put it. While all the other Campfires are expected to be reasonably 'serious' in nature, this is where we let our hair down.

Moderator: Moderators

Ronster

The funiest Joke in the world

#1 Post by Ronster » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:53 pm

Question: - What is the funniest joke in the world?

Answer: - Centrelink :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would love to be an expert, but experience and lack of knowledge holds me back!

Bows:-
Raven Vanquish 62" TD Recurve 44# @ 28"
Beaver 64" Longbow 41# @ 27"
Bear Montana 64" Longbow 50# @ 28"
Win & Win Winact ILF Riser and Win & Win Pro accent ILF carbon foam limbs 48# @ 28"

bigbob

Re: The funiest Joke in the world

#2 Post by bigbob » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:34 pm

I thought it might be my scores!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

Ronster

Re: The funiest Joke in the world

#3 Post by Ronster » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Your scores come a poor second Bob :lol: :lol:

Áll I wanted was a health care card, after 2 hours on the PC I gave up. So I rang them waited 1hr 11 minutes before I got someone. So armed with all the info I needed, turned up at Centrelink. had to pay $5.00 for parking and then into Centrelink I go. Wait in line for 5 minutes then get sent to a PC with a supposed helper. Anyway she was rude and not really interested in helping as anything that did not work was obviously my doing.
So after about half an hour it was decided that I did not have all I needed with me although Centrelink told me exactly what I was required to take.
So back home I go and get back on the PC to continue the claim. Not so easy so another phone call that took 53 minutes to get a person who put me through to another person but with a further 47 minute wait, and to be told they could not help me, So I battled on and finally was able to get right through the claim. This was almost 35minutes. Now I have to wait for them to send me details of proof that I need to take back to Centrelink before they accept my claim. I did this because my hours of work were cut to 21 hrs a week, and the health care card will help pay for medications etc.

Hence the Joke

Ronster
I would love to be an expert, but experience and lack of knowledge holds me back!

Bows:-
Raven Vanquish 62" TD Recurve 44# @ 28"
Beaver 64" Longbow 41# @ 27"
Bear Montana 64" Longbow 50# @ 28"
Win & Win Winact ILF Riser and Win & Win Pro accent ILF carbon foam limbs 48# @ 28"