Pet Spider

Got a joke too good to keep to yourself? This is where to put it. While all the other Campfires are expected to be reasonably 'serious' in nature, this is where we let our hair down.

Moderator: Moderators

The Ranger

Pet Spider

#1 Post by The Ranger » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:35 pm

My son asked me if I could buy him a pet spider. The hairier the better. So I went to the pet shop to see if they had any. The shop assistant showed me a large Tarantula that was perfect. I asked him how much and he told me $80.

I thought to myself, I could probably get one cheaper off the web.
Don't practise until you get it right. Practise until you don't get it wrong. Ranger Bows.

morganp

Re: Pet Spider

#2 Post by morganp » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:43 pm

The Ranger wrote: ...Tarantula that was perfect. I asked him how much and he told me $80. I thought to myself, I could probably get one cheaper off the web.
too good ... just make sure you use the 'net' to catch it with ...

robmoore

#3 Post by robmoore » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 am

The Ranger wrote:My son asked me if I could buy him a pet spider. The hairier the better. So I went to the pet shop to see if they had any. The shop assistant showed me a large Tarantula that was perfect. I asked him how much and he told me $80.

I thought to myself, I could probably get one cheaper off the web.

:lol: :lol:

bigbob

#4 Post by bigbob » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

longbowinfected

#5 Post by longbowinfected » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:30 am

Tarantulas are ancient ground dwelling spiders so it is unlikely that you will catch them ever on the web.
never complain....you did not have to wake up....every day is an extra bonus and costs nothing.

The Ranger

#6 Post by The Ranger » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 am

longbowinfected wrote:Tarantulas are ancient ground dwelling spiders so it is unlikely that you will catch them ever on the web.
Touche mate.
Don't practise until you get it right. Practise until you don't get it wrong. Ranger Bows.