Splinters

Got a joke too good to keep to yourself? This is where to put it. While all the other Campfires are expected to be reasonably 'serious' in nature, this is where we let our hair down.

Moderator: Moderators

Mick Smith

Splinters

#1 Post by Mick Smith » Wed May 01, 2013 11:06 am

A woman who was a tree hugging greenie purchased a piece of forest near Collie, WA.

There was a large tree in one of the highest parts of her forest. She wanted a good view of the natural splendour of her land, so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to the local casualty department to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long ?" He looked at her and said:"

"Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the ForestService, and the Department of Land, Water and Biodiversity Conservation before I could remove some old-growth timber from a recreational area adjacent to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Christine Milne and her Green Party policies, they turned me down !"
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.

Gringa Bows

Re: Splinters

#2 Post by Gringa Bows » Wed May 01, 2013 12:06 pm

:lol:

bigbob

#3 Post by bigbob » Wed May 01, 2013 2:05 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

ron300wm

#4 Post by ron300wm » Wed May 01, 2013 3:25 pm

I love it :biggrin:

hazard

#5 Post by hazard » Wed May 01, 2013 3:27 pm

:lol: :lol:
Politics is a game played by dishonest people to gain an unfair advantage!

Never under estimate the strength of a cornered coward.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

http://www.bowmanstaxidermy.com.au

rodlonq

#6 Post by rodlonq » Thu May 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Good one Mick. :lol: :lol: :lol: