Tolerance

Got a joke too good to keep to yourself? This is where to put it. While all the other Campfires are expected to be reasonably 'serious' in nature, this is where we let our hair down.

Moderator: Moderators

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

Tolerance

#1 Post by greybeard » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:28 pm

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built.

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant.

Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

On the other side should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbeque pork restaurant called, "Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret" with sexy mannequins, anatomically correct, in the window modelling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge," its name in flashing neon lights and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.
"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

Steven J

Re: Tolerance

#2 Post by Steven J » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Darryl, I am perplexed why this gets placed in the humour category :wink:

Very funny,

Steve
http://www.stevenjawerth.weebly.com

On Christ the solid rock I stand, All other ground is sinking sand. Edward Mote, 1797-1874

Bent Stick

#3 Post by Bent Stick » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Well I am smiling
If your not having fun, your doing it for all the wrong reasons

Gringa Bows

#4 Post by Gringa Bows » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:35 pm

:lol:

bigbob

#5 Post by bigbob » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 pm

I'm not smiling I'm laughing out loud! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: It is a foregone conclusion that as radical islamists use our democratic way of life and our own apathy to subvert our own country and way of life, it is simply our reluctance to demand that the belief system that we currently have is honoured, and also some inane desire to 'turn the other cheek' which is being totally utilised to their advantage. These same people demonstrate zero tolerance to any perceived slight on their way of life yet, do everything possible to undermine ours.Every country in the developed world is under subtle seige by extremists who recognise no alliegance but to Islam and it is our apathy that will eventually be our downfall. Islam is the fastest growing, by far, religion in this country and how many 'moderates' ever really speak out about all the terrible crimes radicals are doing to fellow muslims throughout the world? These radicals practice an extreme branch that values women as chattels, believes in little or no education for them, murders their own members to achieve their aims and we have branches here that are banned in nearly all other countries and we are supposed to demonstrate tolerance? Ask Salmon Rushdie, [ Satanic Verses] if he ever sticks his head out from under the rock he is currently hiding under; ask the european cartoonists who drew a cartoon deemed offensive.
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

kerry
Supporter
Supporter

#6 Post by kerry » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 pm

bigbob wrote:I'm not smiling I'm laughing out loud! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: It is a foregone conclusion that as radical islamists use our democratic way of life and our own apathy to subvert our own country and way of life, it is simply our reluctance to demand that the belief system that we currently have is honoured, and also some inane desire to 'turn the other cheek' which is being totally utilised to their advantage. These same people demonstrate zero tolerance to any perceived slight on their way of life yet, do everything possible to undermine ours.Every country in the developed world is under subtle seige by extremists who recognise no alliegance but to Islam and it is our apathy that will eventually be our downfall. Islam is the fastest growing, by far, religion in this country and how many 'moderates' ever really speak out about all the terrible crimes radicals are doing to fellow muslims throughout the world? These radicals practice an extreme branch that values women as chattels, believes in little or no education for them, murders their own members to achieve their aims and we have branches here that are banned in nearly all other countries and we are supposed to demonstrate tolerance? Ask Salmon Rushdie, [ Satanic Verses] if he ever sticks his head out from under the rock he is currently hiding under; ask the european cartoonists who drew a cartoon deemed offensive.

nice one Greybeard, also reminds me BigBob, i heard Salomon Rushdie has written a new book titled "Hey Buddha ya fat bastard"
Life is not a fairy tale,if you lose a shoe at midnight , you're drunk.

hazard

#7 Post by hazard » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:01 pm

bigbob wrote:I'm not smiling I'm laughing out loud! It is a foregone conclusion that as radical islamists use our democratic way of life and our own apathy to subvert our own country and way of life, it is simply our reluctance to demand that the belief system that we currently have is honoured, and also some inane desire to 'turn the other cheek' which is being totally utilised to their advantage. These same people demonstrate zero tolerance to any perceived slight on their way of life yet, do everything possible to undermine ours.Every country in the developed world is under subtle seige by extremists who recognise no alliegance but to Islam and it is our apathy that will eventually be our downfall. Islam is the fastest growing, by far, religion in this country and how many 'moderates' ever really speak out about all the terrible crimes radicals are doing to fellow muslims throughout the world? These radicals practice an extreme branch that values women as chattels, believes in little or no education for them, murders their own members to achieve their aims and we have branches here that are banned in nearly all other countries and we are supposed to demonstrate tolerance? Ask Salmon Rushdie, [ Satanic Verses] if he ever sticks his head out from under the rock he is currently hiding under; ask the european cartoonists who drew a cartoon deemed offensive.

:twisted:

Thats all I'm saying I don't want to get started!

M hats off to you mate Nice one Greybeard :lol: :lol: :lol:
Politics is a game played by dishonest people to gain an unfair advantage!

Never under estimate the strength of a cornered coward.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

http://www.bowmanstaxidermy.com.au

bigbob

#8 Post by bigbob » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:37 pm

kerry wrote:
bigbob wrote:I'm not smiling I'm laughing out loud! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: It is a foregone conclusion that as radical islamists use our democratic way of life and our own apathy to subvert our own country and way of life, it is simply our reluctance to demand that the belief system that we currently have is honoured, and also some inane desire to 'turn the other cheek' which is being totally utilised to their advantage. These same people demonstrate zero tolerance to any perceived slight on their way of life yet, do everything possible to undermine ours.Every country in the developed world is under subtle seige by extremists who recognise no alliegance but to Islam and it is our apathy that will eventually be our downfall. Islam is the fastest growing, by far, religion in this country and how many 'moderates' ever really speak out about all the terrible crimes radicals are doing to fellow muslims throughout the world? These radicals practice an extreme branch that values women as chattels, believes in little or no education for them, murders their own members to achieve their aims and we have branches here that are banned in nearly all other countries and we are supposed to demonstrate tolerance? Ask Salmon Rushdie, [ Satanic Verses] if he ever sticks his head out from under the rock he is currently hiding under; ask the european cartoonists who drew a cartoon deemed offensive.

nice one Greybeard, also reminds me BigBob, i heard Salomon Rushdie has written a new book titled "Hey Buddha ya fat *******"
:shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com