The Colonel

Got a joke too good to keep to yourself? This is where to put it. While all the other Campfires are expected to be reasonably 'serious' in nature, this is where we let our hair down.

Moderator: Moderators

hazard

The Colonel

#1 Post by hazard » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm

A very wealthy and distinguished Colonel held a retirement party at his Manor.
During the evening he cunningly made sure he got to dance with an extremely attractive dark haired young woman, whom all in ther room were admiring.

As they danced he struck up a very clever conversation appearing to all they were having a wonderfull time the Colonel very tactfully asked the girl if he payed her $10,000 would she sleep with him for the night!
She smiled surprisingly and said yes Colonel it would be my pleasure.

And so on they danced when the Colonel again a little less tactfully asked if he gave her $50.0 would she again sleep with him for the night!

Her expresion quickly changed but she composed herself and said "Colonel what kind of woman do you think I am" He replied very smoothly "We have already established that, now we are just haggling on the price!"
Politics is a game played by dishonest people to gain an unfair advantage!

Never under estimate the strength of a cornered coward.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

http://www.bowmanstaxidermy.com.au

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

Re: The Colonel

#2 Post by greybeard » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 pm

:) :) :) :)
"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

Gringa Bows

Re: The Colonel

#3 Post by Gringa Bows » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm

:lol: :lol: