Cheap Flights ?!?!?!

Got a joke too good to keep to yourself? This is where to put it. While all the other Campfires are expected to be reasonably 'serious' in nature, this is where we let our hair down.

Moderator: Moderators

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

Cheap Flights ?!?!?!

#1 Post by greybeard » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:09 pm

"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

ppofandt

Re: Cheap Flights ?!?!?!

#2 Post by ppofandt » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 am

AWESOME!!

Gringa Bows

#3 Post by Gringa Bows » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:54 pm

:lol: i liked it .....

Nephew

#4 Post by Nephew » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Ahhh...so much to be proud of in our cultural heritage! Bloody classic, thanks Darryl. :D
Lately, if life were treating me any better, I'd be suspicious of it's motives!

GrahameA

#5 Post by GrahameA » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 am

Hi Daryl.
Moreton wrote:Ahhh...so much to be proud of in our cultural heritage! Bloody classic, thanks Darryl. :D
Ryanair perhaps.
Irish budget airline Ryanair has said it is considering charging passengers for using the toilet while flying.

Chief executive Michael O'Leary told the BBC that the Dublin-based carrier was looking at maybe installing a "coin slot on the toilet door".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7914542.stm

Then again, when you are sitting on a luggage cart under the "warm" sinking summer sun with the red dust blowing off the runway watching the storm that is about to dump a couple of inches of rain on you that Bushie's DC3, coming in out of the clouds, looks pretty darn good and the last thing you are concerned about it the price of the ticket.
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.

GrahameA

#6 Post by GrahameA » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 am

Hi Daryl.
Moreton wrote:Ahhh...so much to be proud of in our cultural heritage! Bloody classic, thanks Darryl. :D
Ryanair perhaps.
Irish budget airline Ryanair has said it is considering charging passengers for using the toilet while flying.

Chief executive Michael O'Leary told the BBC that the Dublin-based carrier was looking at maybe installing a "coin slot on the toilet door".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7914542.stm

Then again, when you are sitting on a luggage cart under the "warm" sinking summer sun with the red dust blowing off the runway watching the storm that is about to dump a couple of inches of rain on you that Bushie's DC3, coming in out of the clouds, looks pretty darn good and the last thing you are concerned about it the price of the ticket.
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.