so thats why i'm fat

Got a joke too good to keep to yourself? This is where to put it. While all the other Campfires are expected to be reasonably 'serious' in nature, this is where we let our hair down.

Moderator: Moderators

texx

so thats why i'm fat

#1 Post by texx » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:21 pm

I just figured out why I'm getting fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body." I'm going to start using dish washing detergent instead. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".
always seems to happen when its least expected most

Nutgrass

Re: so thats why i'm fat

#2 Post by Nutgrass » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 pm

texx wrote:I just figured out why I'm getting fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body." I'm going to start using dish washing detergent instead. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".
That is gold :lol: :mrgreen: I have tears & have just been reprimanded by the wife for being to noisy & the other things she is going to do if I wake the bloody kids up :roll:
RABBITS (karen) wrote:NUTGRASS >>----> Nobody knows where he came from, & nobody knows how to get rid of him.
Shooters get to 50m to shoot, but only a hunter gets inside 20m to hunt.

Gringa Bows

#3 Post by Gringa Bows » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:30 pm

:lol: :lol:

bigbob

#4 Post by bigbob » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:37 pm

2000 comedians out of work and Texx has to come up with that. Thats two rib busters in five minutes. :lol: :P :lol:
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com