Questions

Site-related comments, questions and feedback. Also some hints on how to register, post a graphic, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

waterone

Questions

#1 Post by waterone » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:06 am

Erron (and other experts)"

I love your site, Erron, we Adams do good things (at least you have) logging in regularly from both home and my work computer (shhh, don't tell anyone, I still get my work done) and find it a treasure trove of information, sometimes different from that on sites such as Tradgang and the Leatherwall.

What I need help on is this: I really enjoy waiting until a thread is pretty well over, then saving it to my computer and printing it out. Some sites make this easy in that they provide a "switch" that allows a printable view. Does Ozbow allow this? Saving or printing the standard view isa probelm in that sometimes all the text and pics don't print th full width of the text on the page. What I have done before is import the thread into Word, or other editor and reformat - this can be a pain!!

I hope I am missing something that would allow me to simply print or save to a print file the document, any solution?

Thanks

Charles Adams

erron

#2 Post by erron » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:34 am

Charles,

thanks for the kind words, and your feedback. I've just done some research and found a modification that I can install that will hopefully enable this. Hope to have it up and running soon,

thanks again, glad you enjoy the site,

Erron

Mick Smith

#3 Post by Mick Smith » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:38 pm

I've had cause to print pages here on Ozbow. I had the same trouble with words missing of the end of the page. I just selected the "landscape" option in the page set up before hitting print. It works OK. :wink:

Mick
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.

erron

#4 Post by erron » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:02 pm

Well, I’ve installed it, so give it a bash and see how it goes, anyone…

Cheers,

Erron

Buford

#5 Post by Buford » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:02 pm

hey Erron, i'm still waitin for that mod that does the washing up and feeds the cat on command!? :? :P :D

Buford

ps. print friendly mod works. :wink: now I have an exact copy of whats on my monitor. :P :lol:
Stupid TV! Be more funny!

erron

#6 Post by erron » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:19 pm

Man, that one would be nice, hey?

thanks for the feedback, glad it works.

8)

Erron