Bowhunting Down Under (New Aussie hunting mag)

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

Griffo

Bowhunting Down Under (New Aussie hunting mag)

#1 Post by Griffo » Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:49 pm

Exclusive to The Bowhunters Group of Australia...the only online subscription for Graham and Suzanne Cash's new Bowhunting Down Under magazine.
Get your subsciption form here:

http://bowgroup.proboards1.com/index.cg ... 1077796030

DO BOWHUNTING AND YOURSELF A FAVOUR, SUBSCRIBE TODAY!!!

Griffo

erron

#2 Post by erron » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:35 am

Actually, not so exclusive at all, mate! :lol: :lol:

Folks, just right-click on the picture below, select 'Print Picture' and you're away!!

cheers,

Erron
Attachments
PDFSubscriptionform.jpeg
PDFSubscriptionform.jpeg (74.23 KiB) Viewed 2881 times

Pete

#3 Post by Pete » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:14 pm

g'day,
Luke or Erron, is the first one out yet? how often is it?
thanks.

erron

#4 Post by erron » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:20 pm

No, first issue to come Pete, I think in the next mongth or so.

Erron

Cashy

Bowhunting Down Under magazine

#5 Post by Cashy » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:24 pm

Gidday ,
First up let me thank everyone for their support and enchoragement over the last few months,
yep, Suzanne and I have decided to establish a new Australian bow hunting magazine that is titled "Bowhunting Down Under"
This publication will be produced Bi-Monthly and with your support will cover the widest possible range of bow hunting topics related to Australian bow hunters, It is to be of high quality full gloss color and will contain 68 pages, first edition is due out early April and will contain several features on the game coming into season such as the Red and Rusa deer as well as plenty of variety of the other critters we love to hunt .
Please feel free to make any contribution you think will be of interest to other bow hunters around the nation, for more information then feel free to drop me a line.
Thanks fellas, Cashy.
"In pursuit of our cultural heritage"

erron

#6 Post by erron » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:04 pm

Good for you Cashy, and welcome to Ozbow! Hope to see you here often :)

Love the quote BTW, it very much aligns with the sentiments expressed in our sub-header on the front page, and the Where We Stand page.

Good job, my cheque's in the mail, and I hope lots of others get in and support this too!

:)

Erron