Update: Start of Week 2

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

erron

Update: Start of Week 2

#1 Post by erron » Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:58 pm

Well, it sure takes time to get things sorted out in this game :(

As you can see, I'm experimenting with various graphics and so on. I really think I'll just go with a few photos relevant to Trad. stuff, but they might be hard to come by. My scanner's stuffed at the moment, and I'm waiting for a tax refund to update my woefully out of date PC system. So, if you have anything you'd like to see up on the net, send it in and I'll put it on the menu page, if you like.

I am slowly getting time to put the Links page together, though it will only be text related at the moment, graphics later.

The "Where We Stand" page has been updated to make it hopefully more readable. Let me know what you think.

By week's end I hope to have the first version of the Links page done, a start on the Events page made, and a more attractive Main Menu page, i.e. a nice Trad-related photo.

If you think of anything you'd like to see, just yell.

Cheers, and thanks for continuing to check in you guys who do: It's quite a thrill seeing other people on the board from this end :D

Erron