Jeff will be out of the loop until further notice.

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

gundy

Jeff will be out of the loop until further notice.

#1 Post by gundy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Guys,

please refrain from contacting Jeff if you don't mind - until further notice.
Jeff is away at present, involved in family business and should be back soon. He has limited net access too which makes it hard.

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact Dennis or I.

Thanks.

Gringa Bows

Re: Jeff will be out of the loop until further notice.

#2 Post by Gringa Bows » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:26 am

hope everything is going well for you and your family Jeff..............Rod

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:29 pm

G'day All,

Some of you may have noticed I have not posted much on the site in the last month; this is because my father in-law is gravely ill with a terminal brain tumour. Jude and I have been living in Brisbane to help support him. We have just had a few days at home and will be heading back down to Brisbane in the morning. This going back and forth will continue for quite some time so please excuse me for not posting much in support of your valuable threads on the site. It is not because I don't want to but it is just difficult to do so under the present circumstances.

With this in mind please continue to contact Guy (gundy) or Dennis (Dennis La Varenne) if you have any problems with the site and need assistance. If you do wish to contact me PM me and I will get back to you but please be aware that it may take me a day or two to get a reply back to you.

I wish to say thanks to Guy and Dennis for keeping an eye on the site in my absence as it is really appreciated.

Regards

Jeff

Gringa Bows

#4 Post by Gringa Bows » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Jeff sorry to here about your father inlaw mate........................Rod

kerrille

#5 Post by kerrille » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 pm

My thoughts are with you and your family mate ,I lost my mum the same way 5 years ago

...nev...
i hunt animals because they have legs and can run away ................plants dont

Nephew

#6 Post by Nephew » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:38 pm

No-one should have to deal with this sort of stuff at your father-in-laws age, it's bloody tough mate, and so unfair sometimes! I can't find anything to say that will make it better either. Just remember you have mates to lean on should you need us.
Lately, if life were treating me any better, I'd be suspicious of it's motives!

CM Sackett

#7 Post by CM Sackett » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:18 pm

...(870)821-9121, ANY time. Whether it's to talk... scream... or just sit silent, but not alone.

...I spent 14 years working as a Hospice Chaplain (aside from the Missionary/Teacher work).

Sackett
"The cost of Freedom tends to run very high. The cost of Apathy... incalculable."

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#8 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts fellas it is appreciated.

We are planning on heading home to Maryborough tomorrow for four days after Pa has his radiation as he doesn't have to have anymore over the Christmas break. He lived there for a number of years so he is also looking forward to spending a few days away from the city.

Jude & I wish each and every one of the members on Ozbow a safe and Happy Christmas and may you take time to remember the real reason for the season!

Jeff

Gringa Bows

#9 Post by Gringa Bows » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:24 pm

same to you mate, i hope 09 is a brighter year for you and your family.........Rod

Brett Finger

#10 Post by Brett Finger » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 pm

yah Jeff,
trying times mate, but theres always the light at the end of the tunnell of life.
Kind Regards, Bretto
So long as the new Moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow , so long will the fasicnation of Archery keep hold of the hearts of Men
Foundation member - East Coast TRAD Bowhunters - E.C.T.B - we are smoke, we are rumor
NUTGRASS >>----> Nobody knows where he came from, & nobody knows how to get rid of him