Proposed Merger Announcement

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

erron

Proposed Merger Announcement

#1 Post by erron » Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:00 pm

Please note: this is the way I see it at the moment. Luke, Adam and Glenn may view things differently. Having said that:

Not to beat about the bush, I'd like to end the uncertainty that I feel surrounds the proposed merger between Ozbow and The Bowhunters Group of Australia.

Having conferred with the Administrators of BGoA, I think we can just say, for now, that we hear the voices of our members - many of you unconvinced - and that we recognize that a full merger is not on.

We do however, intend to start swapping forums, and feeding posts between the 2 sites that are of common interest to both.

Cooperation is a positive thing, and needn't result in a loss of the "uniqueness" both sites' members seem to value.

Whatever happens in the future, let's just put it on the record that both sites are going to continue working together for the benefit of bowhunting and archery in OZ.

Luke, Adam and Glenn, if I've spoken out of turn here, just say so, and please add any comments you feel the need to.

As to Ozbow, I have a number of things planned for the site in the near future - such as a new Home page, with a more consistent and user-friendly look and feel. I also want to work on adding content in areas such as our Lore & Legend section, adding a section covering hunting and fishing laws in OZ state by state, and so on.

So, here's to the future of Bowhunting and Traditional Archery in OZ!

Erron

adam

#2 Post by adam » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:29 pm

Well said matey. I see it the same way as you. We listened to what the members had to say and thats the main thing( as Glenn pointed out).
True Wild Range Traditional Bowhunter

Tuffcity

#3 Post by Tuffcity » Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:17 am

Erron,

You're doing first rate work here! Your talents are most appreciated. I'm sure you'll strive to make any type of merging/interfacing mutually beneficial to both sites.

cheers,
RC
That which doesn't kill me better run for cover...

erron

#4 Post by erron » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:51 pm

Thanks Fellahs!

Erron