Site Down

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

Site Down

#1 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:02 am

G'day All,

As most will know the site was down over the weekend. This was due to a tech problem ( not exactly caused by us either :evil: ) that couldn't be sorted until this morning.

As of this time, although back on line, the site still has to be updated as you have no doubt noticed. Hopefully this will be rectified very soon. Kris my tech man has been very busy with this and I must say a BIG thanks for his help.

Sorry for any inconvenience this down time may have caused you but sometimes these things happen.

Jeff

clinglish

#2 Post by clinglish » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:06 am

No worries mate :)
I spent the last 48 hours checking computers at random and mumbling to myself but it's all good now :wink:
Bowhunting (Hunting for Bows)
Known Carrier of "Fox Bow Fever"

Graeme K

#3 Post by Graeme K » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:24 am

Take the positive view---- you never realise how good you've got it until its gone.

Graeme

GrahameA

#4 Post by GrahameA » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:46 pm

Graeme

All is resolved, life is good, archery can return to the forefront and I am heading off to work on my new bow in a few minutes. :D
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.

Mick Smith

#5 Post by Mick Smith » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:50 pm

I'm relieved to see the site back up and running. :wink: I was starting to feel deprived.

I notice that many of the more recent posts are now missing. Are they gone for good?

Mick
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.

Poppy

#6 Post by Poppy » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:47 pm

I'd better cancel the Valium :) Guys I wus worried.
My wife wanted to know what was wrong with me :wink: ( not spending so much time in front of the puter).
Anyway I can stop breathing into the paper bag now, all is good :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#7 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:51 pm

Poppy :lol:

Mick,

Yeah the missing posts are a concern but I think we will know later tonight if we will have them back - I certainly hope so!!! :?

Jeff

danceswithdingoes

#8 Post by danceswithdingoes » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:41 pm

this is freaky, like going back in time.......miss the byron thread though :cry:
ImageImage

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#9 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:02 pm

G'day All,

Well I am pleased to say everything seems to be once again up and running as it should be and there are no more foreseeable issues. Our recent problems appear to have been caused by our previous hosts and I will leave it at that.

Unfortunately the lost posts are gone for good - sorry. :( I know there were some great topics in there so I asked that you repost them as they are worth having for all to see and read. Yes it is a pain but there were a number of projects and hunting yarns unfinished which I am looking forward to reding about.

Once again I am sorry for the site outage and lost posts but let's not look back but ahead to hopefully some great discussions, shared projects and of course a lot of fun. :D

Thanks everyone for your valued support.

Jeff

FORRO

#10 Post by FORRO » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:21 pm

Hi All back on air :D :D :D
Keith

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#11 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:08 pm

Yes Erron.

Jeff