Start of Week 3

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

erron

Start of Week 3

#1 Post by erron » Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:36 pm

This week I'm concentrating on beefing up the content of the site, with a view to posting a few articles & interviews in the near future.

I want Ozbow to have sufficient information to enable a newbie to get started. So, one of the new sections on the main page will be called Knowledge Base, or something like that. It's a bit techy, I know, so any suggestions, as always, will be greatly appreciated. At the moment I've called it Lore, which probably doesn't convey much on the surface, but is pertinent to the idea of a storehouse for Traditional skills. It won't be restricted to newbies, of course: hopefully everyone will find something of interest there in the future.

Another section will be devoted to interviews with Guides, Bowyers, and other Trad. people in Australia. I'm compiling a list of questions for each group at the moment (though these will be customized for the individual) but again, if you have any suggestions, by all means speak up!

I've also enabled posting to this forum, to save you the hassle of going to feedback to reply.

That's about it for the week: don't want to bite off more than I can chew :) We are nearly 20 members strong now, which isn't too bad for 2 weeks live :) Don't forget this is your site, not my ego thing, so please don't be shy: spread the word, make suggestions and post as much as you like, ya' won't break anything :wink:

cheers,

Erron