Attached Files Now Working, sort of...

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

erron

Attached Files Now Working, sort of...

#1 Post by erron » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:24 pm

:?

It makes a bit of messy code on the page at times, but you can try it out. I'll post a how to in the FAQ after I've had a rest, but for now, you go to the option to add an attachment under your post, and 'follow the bouncing ball' from there.

Give it a try, and let me know how you go. File size limit at the moment is 60K. I'll increase this or decrease it as needed. :wink:

Erron
Attachments
Watch.jpg

erron

#2 Post by erron » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:13 pm

Please note that I've configured it to show the image as a 'thumbnail' at the moment. You click on that to bring the full size image up on a separate page. I could configure it to just show the full size image in the post. Let me know which you'd prefer.

Erron

erron

#3 Post by erron » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:22 am

Okay, I've upped the limit to 100K, to make it easier for those who can't reduce the size of images.

The problem is storage of course: we'll run out and have to start deleting old posts if it gets out of hand.

:cry:

Cheers,

Erron

gundy

#4 Post by gundy » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:26 am

Not that my opinion may be worth anything, but I do prefer the full pic in the post rather than the thumbnail...

I have 100 meg sitting there doing jack shite Erron, let me know if you need it. There should be some way we can do it...

erron

#5 Post by erron » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:40 am

Well,

you're the only one replying so far Guy, and I was tending away from the thumbs myself - although they have advantages - so you've got it.

Will think about the 100 meg, thanks. Not sure If we can link to it, will check it out. :?

Erron