Ozbow under new ownership

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

Ronster

Re: Ozbow under new ownership

#31 Post by Ronster » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Onya Jeff & Jude, wishing you both the very best and congrats on a great job well done.

Regards, Ronster
I would love to be an expert, but experience and lack of knowledge holds me back!

Bows:-
Raven Vanquish 62" TD Recurve 44# @ 28"
Beaver 64" Longbow 41# @ 27"
Bear Montana 64" Longbow 50# @ 28"
Win & Win Winact ILF Riser and Win & Win Pro accent ILF carbon foam limbs 48# @ 28"

robmoore

#32 Post by robmoore » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:28 am

I was distracted by other matters for a few days - and returned to find the site has changed hands!

Thanks Jeff. I certainly consider your enthusiasm and effort has been worthwhile and has been greatly appreciated.
At the same time, if you now need to move on, I can't think of anyone more appropriate to hand over to. Congratulations and best wishes Steve.
Regards
Bob

TEX

#33 Post by TEX » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:20 am

Yes thanks Jeff and Jude this site has always been professionally run and I have no doubt that Steve will do the same.
All the best Jeff
As for Steve congratulations and best of luck with your new venture
Kind regards Mark

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#34 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks once again for your best wishes folks. We recently were unexpectedly given the opportunity to be able to go away for an extended period so last Friday we hit the wallaby with the caravan in tow. We hope to be away for up to three months. We are only on our third day but are already enjoying it. :biggrin:

We free camp most of the time but should be able to check in regularly. We might even be able to catch up with some of you on our travels.

Jeff

robmoore

#35 Post by robmoore » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:00 am

Stickbow Hunter wrote:Thanks once again for your best wishes folks. We recently were unexpectedly given the opportunity to be able to go away for an extended period so last Friday we hit the wallaby with the caravan in tow. We hope to be away for up to three months. We are only on our third day but are already enjoying it. :biggrin:

We free camp most of the time but should be able to check in regularly. We might even be able to catch up with some of you on our travels.

Jeff
If you expect to be near Bathurst during your travels please get in touch. I know we were made welcome at Wide Bay Archers when in that area a few years ago.

Bob

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#36 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks Rob. If we come back up through that way I will give a holler. We like the little old gold mining towns to the north so we just might be that way again. :biggrin:

Jeff

Gilly

#37 Post by Gilly » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:34 pm

bigbob wrote:gee Gilly you've been quiet lately.good you're back!
I'm still here!! :lol:
Been a bit manic, work is crazy and we seem to be taking it in turns to be crook :roll:
Are you coming to the Gathering in June?

bigbob

#38 Post by bigbob » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:51 pm

'fraid not, I will be very limited in what shoots I can go to this year as I have to limit the sun exposure I'm getting. Wont be long and there wont be any bits to chop off any more way I'm going.
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com