Growth!

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

erron

Growth!

#1 Post by erron » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:56 pm

We celebrated our first birthday on 23 July this year, and the attached graphic shows the stats on our growth over the last year. Considering the tiny population of Traddies in this country, we have much to be proud of. We have come a fair way, may we go further!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have supported the site through thick and thin. Believe me, I know how we all get the blahs, lose interest from time to time, get busy with work and family committments, etc. etc. but those of you who have kept coming back have kept this site alive, and, I believe, doing a job that is worthwhile.

Thanks to and bless you all,

:)

Erron
Attachments
Ozbow_Stats.jpg
Ozbow_Stats.jpg (87.82 KiB) Viewed 2179 times

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#2 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:24 pm

Erron,

Thank you for the effort you put into getting this place up and running and keeping it running. You can be assured your dedication is appreciated!!!

Sure there have been some ups and downs along the way but the site has survived and I think things look good for the future.

It's a good place to sit and visit between sharing real campfires.

Thanks

Jeff

Pete

#3 Post by Pete » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:54 pm

Well done. I just wish there had of been sights like this around years ago when i first picked up the bow and arrow. Maybe i wouldn't have done as many things wrong, like shooting a compound with sights and release :D :D :D anyway, lets hope that its around for alot longer.

Cheers,
Pete Farrar.

erron

#4 Post by erron » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:56 pm

Thanks Jeff and Pete, Ozbow will be around as long as it's wanted, and supported by folks like yourselves!

:)

Erron

Buford

#5 Post by Buford » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:24 pm

Erron,
Don’t believe any of that! :shock:
This site is the biggest load of crap I have ever come across!!
Poorly maintained, very few things worth reading, not one single bit of useful information and the freaks you have posting on here... :roll:

:P :lol: :P

Just evening things out and keeping heads the size they should be! :twisted: :P

Mate if you change that entire dribble to the opposite of what it is, you will have a fairly accurate account of things.
I echo the sentiment posted above :wink:
Thanks for giving the trad community such a useful tool.

cheers
Matt
Stupid TV! Be more funny!

ozlongbow

#6 Post by ozlongbow » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:03 pm

Erron
Add my voice to all of the above ... and remind all that any message board is only as good as the people who contribute to it. Erron does a great job keeping it going and we all do a great job keeping the information, opinions, news and (in me and Buford's case) complete crap going here.
Yay team!

Lindsay

aka Cletus
"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men."
Maurice Thompsen, 1878.