New Ozbow Shop Opens!

Please read these regularly. They will convey where the Ozbow site is up to, what is planned & happening in the short term, responses to general feedback, and so on.

Moderator: Moderators

erron

New Ozbow Shop Opens!

#1 Post by erron » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:29 pm

8)

Our fledgling shop has opened, with just the one product so far, a white t-shirt. You can view such, and order if you like, at:

http://www.cafepress.com/Ozbow

Please also visit the page for available products at:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/products/viewall.aspx

and let me know what products you would like to buy, and what logos you want on them. I envisage a few products to begin with, but need feedback.

:)

Cheers,

Erron

Tuffcity

#2 Post by Tuffcity » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:10 am

How do the T-shirts fit? (and yes, I realize that the big hole goes over the head... :) ) By that I mean what size frame does a large fit? I'm 6'1" @ 195# (185cm @ 88kg) so do I fit a large or XL?

RC
That which doesn't kill me better run for cover...

erron

#3 Post by erron » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:35 am

Richard,

Best to see the directions on the CafePress site. Try this for starters:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/produc ... odtypeno=2

hope this helps.

Erron

Tuffcity

#4 Post by Tuffcity » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:43 pm

That's what I was looking for! The size chart (sneakily hidden in the page :D ).

Thanks on that,
RC

If any one else needs it, it's at http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/h ... chart.aspx

erron

#5 Post by erron » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:19 pm

Its actually not that easy to navigate the site, I feel, Richard, so don't feel bad about missing it!

Vegie emailed me, asking the following:
I just looked up the shirts on the ozbow site, does the order come from the USA?? and does this mean that the cost is actually in yankie dollars. Not really a big issue just curiosity, is it safe to order things on the net. Your a computer person what is your view?? It might pay to work out how yank sizes compare to our sizes as i would be peeved if I found I had ordered the wrong size shirt from the states.
Having said all that bloody great idea and well done for getting it up and running.
He agreed to me answering his queries here, as I felt others might be wondering the same things.

does the order come from the USA?? and does this mean that the cost is actually in yankie dollars

- yes and yes.

Not really a big issue just curiosity, is it safe to order things on the net.

- this site is safe, as far as I can guarantee 'safe'. I've heard nothing but good things and they've been in business for years.

It might pay to work out how yank sizes compare to our sizes as i would be peeved if I found I had ordered the wrong size shirt from the states.

- I've emailed them on this, to get an idea of the size comparsions. Will let you know when I hear.

Having said all that bloody great idea and well done for getting it up and running

- Thanks! :wink:

Erron

Tuffcity

#6 Post by Tuffcity » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:04 am

Erron,
It might pay to work out how yank sizes compare to our sizes as i would be peeved if I found I had ordered the wrong size shirt from the states.
That was sort of the gist to my question as well but the link I put up tells you how their sizing corresponds to chest size in inches (or bust size, etc). So unless Oz inches differ from US inches it should give a good idea on how the fit is. :D Now if we were talking imperial gallons to US gal it might be a different story! :wink:

Rats, was hoping it was Oz dollar pricing.

RC -- how can you tell I'm still a throw back to the to the pre-metric era...

erron

#7 Post by erron » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:32 am

Hey, I'm pre-metric too, Richard.

Yes, that does give the info. required, thanks! :)

Erron